- Full administrative support to Director. Making appointments (work and personal), follow the calendar of meetings, reminding, support on meetings when is needed, arranging signing documents;
- Arranging budget of events if needed with finance department, follow up incl. arranging signing invoices, closing documents;
- Be responsible for communication with clients, business partners relating to info about meetings , trips, contracts (feedback, making official letters and so on);
- Choosing gifts for business partners, arrange all the process of congratulations;
- Arranging all abroad trips for Director (tickets, trip schedule, accommodation and other);
- Preparing drafts of contracts and be responsible of following up electronic system contracts approval;
- Translation from Russian into English and back when needed, synchronous interpretation incl.at the meetings if needed;
- Gaining information, search necessary information through the Internet at request of Director;
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor’s degree;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the position of personal assistanсe/ administrative assistance;
- English is a must (Upper intermediate level oral and written);
- Ability to solve problems/issues;
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize daily tasks;
- Ability to communicate openly and be proactive;
- Ready to find compromise in any conflict situation at any level with different type of people.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ready for short business trips abroad when needed.
- Permanent contract;
- Work schedule 5/2. Working hours 09:00 till 18:00; Due to events or business meetings can be delays in work.
- Opportunity to meet with different interesting VIP people;
- Corporate meal;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Free corporate bus from metro Slavyanskiy bulvar;
- Free parking place.
Salary is discussed at the end of the interview based on the competences of the candidate.